Nail that Job Interview!
Research concludes that the key to a great performance at a Job Interview is: Preparation, Structure and Practice.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE
Review of CV Content
Analyses of Job Description and Person Specification.
Identification of Suitable Experiences for Interview Answers.
A Structure for Competence Based Questions
How to Answer the Top Ten General Questions.
An overview of what you can expect from me.
1. Creating your Coaching Plan: The first step is to analyse where you are and where you want to be! This initial session is about getting to know each other and to build trust between us. We will discuss what you wish to achieve or improve, what position you are applying for, your work experience, your skills and achievements, your strengths and development needs. From that discussion, if I am the coach for you, we will create a plan defining topics, the number of sessions and costs.
2. Reviewing your CV or Application Form: Depending where you are in the process this session is all about refining your application or CV to suit the Job you are applying for. We will analyse the Job Description, Person Specification and Company Profile and from this we will create an application that fits that specific job.
3. Presenting the Best Version of You: I will provide you with a simple and structured model that will form the foundation of your interview strategy. You will learn how to apply my model to any question or presentation. I will coach you through techniques for projecting your voice, maximising your body language, how to engage with people, be authentic, professional and competent.
4. Delivering Succinct and Focussed Answers: This is a key skill of the competent interviewee. You will learn how to respond to different types of questions, opinion based, behaviour based, competence based and value based. I will coach you through the top ten questions asked at interviews. You will learn techniques and structures which will enhance your performance. Be prepared to put some work in!
5. Presentations are an Opportunity to Showcase you: I will coach you on how to structure your presentation, how to engage with your audience, how to make an impact within the allocated time. You will learn how to create your key messages and deliver a powerful finish.
6. Practice, Practice, Practice is the key to a great performance. We will work through a series of mock interviews and questioning where you will develop your answering skills and grow with confidence
Your interview performance will improve significantly.
For an Investment of £195 you will receive the following:
A 2hr, in-depth presentation on Interview Techniques.
3 x 1hr mock Interviews analysing your performance.
A 25-page PDF on how to answer the top ten general questions.
A unique structure for creating your own competence based answers.
Unlimited Email Support
Unlimited Telephone Support